Experencia broncos! Vivela!
Official Sweepstakes Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, SOME RESTRICTIONS APPLY.
2. Sponsor: Entravision Communications Corporation, including TV/Radio Stations Univision/Jose 92.1 KCEC-TV/KJMN-FM located at 1907 West Mile High Circle, Denver, Colorado 80204, (collectively, the “Station”). The administrator of the Sweepstakes is the Station. Entrants in this Sweepstakes acknowledge that the MillerCoors’ only involvement with Sweepstakes is as a Prize Supplier, and by entering, release the Prize Supplier from any and all liability with respect to the administration of the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, the delivery, non-delivery, acceptance, use and/or misuse of Prizes or parts of any Prize.
3. DATES OF THE SWEEPSTAKES: The “Experencia Broncos-Vivela” (the “Sweepstakes”) takes place from August 15, 2014 to December 18, 2014.
4. ACCEPTANCE OF OFFICIAL RULES: By entering, you agree to be bound by these official Sweepstakes rules (these “Official Rules”). Written copies of these Official Rules are available by mail upon written request to the Station at: 1907 West Mile High Circle, Denver, Colorado 80204, Attention: Rafael Medina with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope.
5. How to Enter: Sweepstakes starts on or about 12:01AM Mountain Time on August 15th, 2014 and ends at 11:59:59PM Mountain Time on December 18, 2014 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The three ways to enter during the Sweepstakes Period are as follows:
(i) using an SMS-enabled device text the keyword communicated on advertising materials at participating retailers’ locations to 90900; or
(ii) go to http://broncos.jose921/com/vivela/ and follow the on-line directions to complete and submit and entry; or
(iii) complete an official entry form at various promotional events and deposit the entry form in the official entry box at the event.
All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Standard text message and data rates apply to each text message sent or received. Other charges may apply; check your mobile plan for rates/details. Participation may not be possible on all carriers. For help, text the word HELP to 90900. To cease receiving messages regarding the Sweepstakes, text the word STOP to 90900. Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
6. Prizes: Each Grand Prize package consists of four (4) tickets to a 2014 Broncos Home game (game and seat selection at Sponsor’s discretion) plus an entertainment experience (elements of entertainment experience provided at Sponsor’s sole discretion and not to exceed $1,000) for winner and three (3) adult (21+) guests (collectively, the “Grand Prize”). The total Approximate Retail Value of each Grand Prize Package (include tickets and entertainment experience) will depend on the face value of the tickets that are awarded to each winner, but is approximately ($400) based on the face value of the lowest priced tickets. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Each winner will be responsible for all gratuities, meals, ground transportation, and any other incidental costs or expenses not identified in these rules to redeem the Grand Prize package. If the game is delayed, postponed, or canceled for any reason, winners will not be reimbursed for tickets. Tickets are subject to standard rain-check policies and procedures. Tickets are awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to that winner and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated, or otherwise conveyed. A violation of these restrictions shall revoke that winner’s license, and the tickets will not be honored. The winner may pick up the Grand Prize at the offices of the Station. Transportation is not included. A list of prizewinners is available by mail upon written request to the Station, attention Rafael Medina with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope.
7. HOW PRIZEs are AWARDED: One (1) winner will be selected by random drawing by an employee of the Station for each 2014 Denver Broncos home game (excluding playoff and championship games) from all eligible entries received by 11:59:59 PM Mountain Time, five business days prior to the game. Non-winning entries will be carried forward to subsequent drawings. Potential winner will be notified by telephone. If potential winner has not been contacted in person within two attempts, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Eligibility: All participants must be legal residents of Colorado and at least TWENTY-ONE (21) years of age with a valid social security number at the time of entry. Employees and the families of employees of the Sponsor, MillerCoors LLC, Coors Distributing Center of Colorado, Denver Broncos Football Club (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, distribution, advertising and promotion agencies, retailers, any other companies engaged in the development, production of distribution of Sweepstakes materials, or any person or entity licensed to sell alcohol beverages are not eligible.
9. Conditions of participation: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsors. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, illegal, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsor will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes and the Sponsor’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsor, the Sponsor reserves the right to suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, or to make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsor deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Sponsor and are final. The Sponsor may waive any of these rules in their sole discretion. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Any and all improprieties should be reported immediately to Don Daboub, SVP for the Station at (303) 832-0050. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who violates these rules or applicable law, tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, engages in any conduct detrimental to Sweepstakes Entities, the Sweepstakes or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion), or acts in violation of these Official Rules, to lock out any individual whose eligibility is in question, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes at any time. The Sponsor disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Sweepstakes. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK FROM ANY SUCH PERSON DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO THE SPONSOR TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. RELEASE: Unless prohibited by law, acceptance of any prize offered constitutes permission to use the name, voice, and/or likeness (photo, videotape or film) and basic personal information of participants in any medium selected by the Sweepstakes Entities for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation to the participants. Unless prohibited by law, each participant hereby releases the Sweepstakes Entities and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in the Sweepstakes and any participation in any activity relating to the Sweepstakes. Winner must sign an official release provided by the Sponsor in order to receive any prize. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for printing or distribution errors and may rescind or revoke this Sweepstakes based upon any such error without liability at their sole discretion. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
11. Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES, THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties: THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
13. TAXES: Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the Official Rules. Each winner must provide valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize, unless specifically permitted under these Official Rules. Any person winning over $600 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
14. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: This promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof shall take place in the State of California, in the City of Los Angeles, County of Los Angeles.